Company Profile
Home > About us > Company Profile
 
 

Trinetra Cement Limited (formerly Indo Zinc Limited) was incorporated on March 12, 1987 as a private limited company in the State of Maharashtra under the Companies Act, 1956 vide Registration No 42858 of 1987. The Company was converted into a public limited company in the year 1992.


During the year 2009-10, ICL Financial Services Limited (ICLFSL), the wholly owned subsidiary of The India Cement Limited, acquired 60.89% (including shares acquired under open offer) of equity share capital of the Company in compliance with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares And Takeovers) Regulations, 2007. Consequently, the Company became a subsidiary of ICLFSL and ultimate subsidiary of The India Cements Limited in January, 2010.


Under the new management, the abandoned cement plant at Banswara was revived and plant capacity increased to 1.5 MTPA. The Plant has commenced commercial production of cement in January 2011.


The name of the Company stands changed from Indo Zinc Limited to Trinetra Cement Limited with effect from 18th March 2011 to reflect the current business activities of the Company. The Registered Office of the Company stands shifted from Mumbai to Chennai and the same is situated at ‘Dhun Building’, 827, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002 with effect from 17th October, 2011. The Corporate Identification Number (CIN) of the Company is L99999TN1987PLC082730.


Coromandel Infotech India Ltd.
© 2014 Trinetra Cement Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Site map
Coromandel Infotech India Ltd.